Be an educated investor
There are risks associated with trading digital currency. Digital currencies are volatile, and the prices can go up and down. Due to the rapidly changing price of digital currencies, some customers may not have sell limits that are sufficient relative to the value of the total digital currency they are storing on Armoney. Sell limits are one of the many measures Armoney takes to protect client accounts and assets.
As a proactive measure, we encourage customers to check the following items on their accounts:
- Ensure your email address is properly receiving all communications and notifications from Armoney.
- Ensure your two-factor authentication is updated and functional. If you have recently switched mobile devices, your two-factor authentication needs to be properly migrated to the new device. In addition, please migrate from SMS two factor to Google Authenticator to enhance the security on your account, if you have not already done so. To learn more about two-factor authentication.
- Familiarize yourself with your buy and sell limits. They can be found here.
- Complete any pending identity verifications. During times of significant volatility, ID verification may become degraded or unavailable. To learn more about identity verification on Armoney, please refer to this FAQ.
- Expect payments to take the maximum number of days indicated when making a deposit or withdrawal.
Stay up to date